English language challengues



 Although my English basics were not bad, when I entered the university I felt that my level was very low and I always joked with my friends that I didn't know how to use the verb to be, but after 3 levels of English, I can say that I am already better than I was at the beginning. 

I think that the use of blogs is a great advantage because it helped me to know new words and eventually I almost didn't have to go to the internet to look up the translation of the words.  but I still think I need to improve my fluency and pronunciation when speaking, and I have talked to my best friend about this, she also wants to improve so we decided that some days we would speak only in English, or we would try. 

In order to be able to pronounce better and get more used to the language, I thought of watching my favorite anime with English dubbing or maybe watch friends, many people have found it works. 

 I not use English usually, only for comments in a live of my favorite artist, and basic things like how are you doing?, or i love you so much, maybe a you can say hola, i think the most difficult comment i did was your piercing is real or a sticker? . on the other side, watch american interviews has been a great help, because the interviewers are of different places, so their accents are different too, this help me to adapt. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever

I would like visit

The Friendship post-concert