The best concert ever


Hi everyone

On june 16th, 2019, is a special day. In this date i went my firts and only concert. I was very excited this day, because i´d see one of my favorite Korean boy bands up close, Got 7. 




The´re 7 boys, JB (now Jay-b), Jingyoug, Younjae and Yugyeom are koreans, Mark is american, Jackson is chinese, and Bambam is thai. This are his artistic names, because, for example the rial name of bambam is "Kunpimook Bhuwakul ", is so hard pronounce his name, he can´t even pronounce his name.




Before entering of Movistar Arena, with my bestie, we were met with other persons who bought tickets in the same area, and when we were waiting in the line, there was a lunar eclipse. (Fun fact: The title track song of the concert was called Eclipse).

When entry, all was a chaos, were a lot noise and the screaming don´t stopped, but when the concert start, everything became in a green ocean.-The official color of the fandom and group is the green, and the fans we have a light stick with form of bird, and the light is green.-

Although it was my first and only concert, I can say that was very emotional and funny, because it was like a roller coaster, started a happy song and then started a sad song, but we sing very loud.
 

Fun fact: the concert was supposed to last around 2 hours, but it lasted 3 and half.


-the best part of the concert- 










Comentarios

  1. OMG, I was also going to go to that concert, but I preferred to see the eclipse.
    (I also think that was the best part of the concert)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi! I can tell it was an amazing concert! I'm glad everything went well and you were able to enjoy the concert!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

I would like visit

The Friendship post-concert