How I decided to study social work?

 

Choosing study social work, it wasn´t easy for me, because I finished my High school not knowing what to study, i went to PSU, answered the test not knowing what to study, waited the results not knowing what to study, so i decided not to study that year, but they day of postulation i saw that my results was good, and my bestie Camila convinced me of entry social work together in the university of Chile, and i´m here.


Maybe you think that i entry only for my best friend or that was a hasty decision, but the truth is that social work was one option of my list about "what career will you choose?", it was in the second place, i´m just wasn´t sure of my decision.

if i think now, it was a really good choice, because i was always in activities for help others, since of school, when i was 12 or 13 years old, more or less, and also some of the song of my favorite boy band (BTS) talk about social problems, and when i realized they´re too many, i asked myself "what could i do?", and now study of career that focuses on it. 

If now ask me if i regret of mi decision, the answer is no, i like a lot my career, despite sometimes i´m full stress, and think about to quit my career, i don´t regret anything.




Comentarios

  1. I understand you, I was also in that situation of not knowing what to study but I'm glad you have chosen Social Work, I can tell it's something you like and I really hope you achieve your goals!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever

I would like visit

The Friendship post-concert