Actually I study social work, and as other carrers its duration is 5 years, and i hope only are 5 for me, because if I fail any subject i would have study for more time, and  no thanks. About this i think that the time is a bit long, maybe could be less years.  



My subjects in these 2 years,  i feel that some were necesary and other  not much, because still i don´t know how use some knowledge sometimes, and neither in the future, i do know that is important learn about this, but still dont know how, probably in the future this changes, but for now it is like this. 

Maybe i think that way because the online class, and i don´t learn as should, and i hope that change soon, i´m waiting to go to university, because not meet the university, either my faculty, so i don´t know if there is something that i would  change, but from the online class, i would like to change the numbers of reading, because i think are a lot, and this have as a result, more time in front a screen, my eyes are so tired, and i dont have a printer, so only can read in my computer or my celphone. 

Other thing that could change, is the horary, is my dream that the class are only after the midday, specially in the winter, my bed i so warm, and i don´t want to get up in the cold mornings, when i can go to the university this will not be possible, and now either, but is negotiable, rigth?

is nice to dream. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever

I would like visit

The Friendship post-concert