My future Job


 i´m not a person that think a lot in a future, so imagining my future job is a bit difficult, but if know that i dont wanna a job only inside or office work, i can do but routine bores me, i like outside works, and i could, travel. Respect to my salary  i hope don´t live on the edge, you know?, but i don´t expect to earn a lot money either, maybe a salary in the middle?, neither much nor little. 


I think that i would like job with kids, to be able to help them, and contribute in their happiness, i like this idea, i feel that i would be more comfortable, i think that childrens of sename influence in my idea, because when i see the news about them, i feel mad, i feel that any person don´t do something for help them, it´s as  if they forget about them. 


Pursue a postgraduate if it´s in my plan of future, and i want study in others country, because i want learn about other cultures and realities, the problems that exist  in other parts of world, but nothing is sure, they are just ideas, is what i think now, but the future this can change and maybe i interested in other area.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever

I would like visit

The Friendship post-concert